Create a stunning effect at parties, festivals, celebrations or weddings. Floating water lanterns create an ambient lighting effect and can be used on water or alternatively on any floor.
- Floating water lanterns are not toys and should be kept away from children.
- Lighting floating water lanterns in inappropriate surroundings or weather conditions or after they have been damaged may cause fire.
- Do not place flammable materials in the water lantern apart from tea lights.
- Beware of the metal case of the tea light as they will get hot.
- Floating water lanterns should not be left unattended once lit.
- Keep floating water lanterns away from flammable material.
- Keep tea lights out of the reach of children and pets.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE
- Write your wishes on the floating water lantern.
- Assemble the floating water lantern as shown in the picture below.
- Lightly put the lantern onto the water and let it float.
- Make a wish.